Thursday, June 25, 2015

Spoons Don't Always Need To Be Used For Eating!

Spoon pieces are one of my newest product lines and I expand on them everyday. I take old silver or silver plated, antique spoons and create either a necklace, bracelet or even rings. I embellish each of them with rhinestones and vintage broaches.


This silver spoon necklace is on a long silver tone chain that is connected to a old broken rhinestone earring and has a old antique broach added in the center. All of our pieces and rhinestones are put together with a strong adhesive that will keep everything in tack.


This piece is a spoon bracelet paired with a beautiful vintage rhinestone broach. Our spoon bangle bracelets can be made bigger just by bending them open a little, which can also be done to help get them on and off. There is no way for me to make them smaller unfortunately, but I do custom orders which can be done over email or at my store at the Raleigh Flea Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment