Saturday, September 5, 2015

Out With The Old In With The New!!


 

I've always got pleasure from taking old junk and giving it a new life or purpose. Not only do I transfer old into new, everything I make are one of a kind pieces and can't be replicated even if I tried. To give you more of an idea I take old scrabble pieces and use them as charms or even make key chains out of them. I use a lot of antique rhinestones and hardware in many of my pieces. I've started to make more and more pieces with old gas pump tags and cow tags! That just shows you what I can do with just about anything, which mean you can bring me any of your old stuff of any kind and I can must likely make you and beautiful custom piece!! Like you can tell in other blog posts, jewelry isn't the only thing I do. I do a lot of clothes including jean jackets which are my hot seller and I also do tons of unique furniture. But you can't get the full feel of what I do just from a screen, you've got to check me out at my store at the Raleigh Flea Market! The physical address is located on the right of my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment