Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Did You Know We Do Custom Work??

You already know that we take old,vintage jewelry and make them new unique pieces but we also will take your old jewelry or old grandmother's jewelry and make you a beautiful piece. The custom work we do is taking your old worn out jewelry, handbags, or denim and revitalize them back to life. My option of custom work allows you to have my pieces exactly how you like them. That being said I also can alter a piece that I have already for sale, but with a few guidelines. I will alter a piece if it isn't to your size liking meaning, if something is too small most of the time I can make it bigger or if something is too big I can also almost always make it smaller. With altering though I won't completely take apart my one of a kind pieces, therefore that's why I have the option of custom work so if you like one of my already made pieces but you have some things you don't like about it and you want to make it you own and have me add little touches of the stuff that you absolutely love then I can just whip you up a fresh one that is to you complete liking and I will email or text you when it is ready to unveil!! If you have any questions on the subject just email or write a comment below with your reguards.

No comments:

Post a Comment