Friday, June 19, 2015

Everyone Likes A Little Baggage!

I liked to take time to talk about baggage and just how to carry it! I happen to make great tote bags with unique and quality fabrics, lined with linen and real leather belts as the strap! Pretty cool huh? Think so, look at the picture to your left so
you can get a feel of what the bags offer. We also will embellish them with rhinestone pieces or beaded pieces like you see in the picture. In addition, we take special orders for the bags. If you want a larger size in your favorite bag we can definitely do it! Or maybe you need a smaller size than what we have available, that is doable too. You can also find these at my store located at the Flea Market in Raleigh! Make sure to check me out there, physical address is on the right of my blog near "My Profile".

No comments:

Post a Comment